Saturday, July 31, 2010

Grandkids

Everyone wonders about my grandkids, and I never seem to have pictures of them. I'd like to say that is because they are all moving so fast that my poor camera can't keep up with them, but the truth is that I seldom remember that I have a camera at all. However, I happened to arrive prepared, with camera, when my daughter Funlayo was doing the kids' hair.
Here's Lilja the eldest already finished and reading. She'll be 10 in September.


This is Joakim the youngest. He turned three in April.


Here is Sofia the second eldest and she is holding on to a squirming Joakim. Funlayo is busy tackling Sofia's hair. Sofia will be eight in October.


This munchkin is five and a half year old Anisa. She likes hats. She has ALWAYS liked hats. But it does make doing her hair a bit difficult.


This is Anisa without a hat. Funlayo is squirting water on her hair so it will be easier to comb.

So now you see them: my grandkids!

No comments: