Friday, November 21, 2008

Long time busy


I wanted to begin with something witty: Like the ice on the ground Wednesday or the whipped cream snow that covered things on Thursday and tripped me when I stepped in a snow hidden pot hole and went sprawling, or about all the chocolate cake I've been making - quadrupled a recipe for Devil's Food cake and served 50 + I had fun in a large industrial kitchen with a mixer more appropriat for mixing cement... but it worked.

I aslo wanted to have something amusing to relate but I can't think of anything. But I do have a few pictures here Well that's one of Lilja at the top. She was learning to make the spinning wheel work.





And this is Sofia with my other wheel. Again you can't tell that anything is happening. Both are just learning to make the wheel spin consistently and without wasting energy.






And this is of our friend Shervin and Joakim. It was taken on November 12, 2008.

At least you know I'm alive.
Smiles,
Susanne

No comments: